1. What classes do you have?
We have, Playgroup,and Nursery, service operating in 2 shifts for the convenience of the parents.
2. What is the intake age of the children?
1 ½ for the Playgroup, 2 ½ for Nursery.
3. What is Teacher child ratio?
1:10 is the Teacher Child ratio for Playgroup & Nursery.
4. Is the Faculty and Staff trained?
Kids world has trained, experienced faculty and committed staff. Experienced academicians and child psychologists / experts are also being brought onto the panel of kids world. Each staff has a Loving and caring approach towards everything that is done at kids world.
5. Is transport facility available?
Yes, the facility is being provided by Kids World.
6. What are the Facilities for school children?
Our pre-school has facilities on par with the best in the Delhi:
- Activity based learning
- Field Trips and annual programs
- Spacious, well-lit and well ventilated premises
- We have toys which are educational and coated with non-toxic paints
- Safe environment with Emergency exit and fire extinguishers
- A separate dining hall for meal times and for learning table manners etc
- Study time to cater to their homework
- Entertainment time for cartoons and educational movies, DVD show.
- Library period for getting into the reading habit.
- Story telling and story creation session.
- Games session
- Snack and Refreshments session - we provide evening snacks and milk when required
7. What are the Timings for school?
School 9:00 to 12:00 for Play group & Nursery.
8. What is the Fee Structure?
The fee is decided based on the facilities that are being offered and the setup that is proposed to be maintained. An important factor is that our fees is inclusive of all expense that the child would need to incur in a year. We do not expect to collect any amount from any parent whatsoever be the reason, be it joining kit, celebrations, field trips, annual days, stationery or books which will all be taken care of by the school.